BFO-Durham Covid -19 update
With the updated COVID-19 GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS putting us in Phase 3, THIS OFFICE IS NOW OPEN .with limitations on number of people allowed inside taking personal space into consideration. PLEASE CALL 905-579-4293 should you need support.
ALL drop-ins will now be held in the office with the exception of the infant loss and sibling loss which will remain on ZOOM until further notice
effective July 21st 2021
The office will now be OPEN for in person meetings.
Please phone Monday to Thursday between 10am and 3pm if you need help.
• No entry to anyone experiencing any Covid -19 related symptoms
• Only 1 or 2 people from the same household can visit per appointment
• Social distancing rules will still apply. All persons should maintain at least a 2 metre distance from each other
• All visitors please use hand sanitizer upon entering the office
• The washroom, kitchen area and Library will remain closed
• Door handles etc. will be disinfected between appointments
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE